Views:5 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2015-12-31 Origin:Site
1. It is advised to do waterproof treatment on the ground.
2. Install the legs and adjust it to be parallel with ground.
3. The location and height of the bathtub should depend on the drain.
4. The protective film of the outfall and overflow should be tore off before installation for waterproof sealing.
5. Attached protective sleeve or similar material on the bathtub surface to avoid scratching the surface of the bath.
6. Need set a position near the drain access door for maintenance.