Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2015-12-31 Origin:Site
1. Remove everything from the cast iron bathtub, including any hair and other items surrounding the bathtub's drain.
2. Pour about a gallon of white distilled vinegar into the cast iron bathtub.
3. Fill the rest of the bathtub with hot water. Using water from your bathtub's faucet is fine. Leave the liquids in the cast iron bathtub for 2 to 3 hours.
4. Sprinkle baking soda over any stained portions of the bathtub. You should need between 1.5 and 1 cup of baking soda.
5. Scrub the cast iron bathtub with a wet sponge after about 30 minutes. Then, rinse the bathtub thoroughly with water.
6. Inspect the cast iron bathtub.